The collaborative administrative team supports the CDI’s efforts as a dynamic, enterprise-style research organization. From finances to biological safety, from laboratory operations to grant writing and personnel support, the core administrative staff provides an organized, highly-specialized and centralized operation that helps make our discovery and innovation happen.
- Guidelines for Proposal Preparation and Submission
- Proposal Intake Form
- NIH R01 checklist
- Grant Application Transmittal Form
- HMH Interdepartmental Grant Form
- Letter of Intent for Subrecipients
- Budget Template
- Statement of Work Template
- CDI Facilities_Resources Template
- NIH Biosketch Template
- NIH Other Support Template
CDI administration handles the review of legal documents serving as the conduit between the PI, collaborating institution and HMH legal units. Email Marina Savransky & Phyllis Decilla to get started. Legal intake forms are required to begin the legal review process.